I went to see Frank, my trainer at the local Crunch gym, this morning to restart my training program. Because of my knee issues and the time I’ve been away, we took it really easy.
- Warm up was 5 sets of lateral runs and some stretches
My work out comprised 3 sets of the following:
- 1 minute of rope pulley machine – pulling down
- 1 minute of rope pulley machine – pulling up
- 20 modified inchworm exercises [just going forward and going back to stand up]
- traditional lateral pull down machine
- traditional row machine
- Dumbbell Lateral Raises [to the side, moving across to the front and then back down to hips; reverse order for next set]
- side leg raises
I’m incapable of moving my knee to a 90 degree angle with any weight so squats and lunges are out of the question for the time being.
Here’s a good video example:
I tried the SparkPeople.com Trivia game – it asks about health and exercise questions.