According to the Fat2FitRadio.com page, my suggested calorie intake is pretty generous. Very generous compared to what my trainer tells me I should be eating. It’s clear that my diet is really poor but baby steps is where I am starting. My first resolution is to cut out High Fructose Corn Syrup from my diet.
Activity Level Daily Calories
- Sedentary (little or no exercise, desk job) 1664
- Lightly Active (light exercise/sports 1-3 days/wk) 1907
- Moderately Active (moderate exercise/sports 3-5 days/wk) 2150
- Very Active (hard exercise/sports 6-7 days/wk) 2393
- Extremely Active (hard daily exercise/sports & physical job or 2X day training, i.e marathon, contest etc.) 2635
Based on how much activity you do on an average day, the calories in the right column will be the number of calories that you will be able to eat at your goal weight. If you start eating those calories right now (eating like the thinner you), you will eventually become that thinner person. As you get closer to your goal weight, your weight loss will start to slow down. It is OK to eat a few hundred calories less per day (200-300) to speed up your weight loss at this point.